At SmartClean, we like to do things differently than others. We go above and beyond when it comes to commercial cleaning services. Between our equipment and techniques, SmartClean finds unique ways to be environmentally friendly and green. Today we are going to explain why we use microfiber rags instead of paper towels.
Paper towels may be easily accessible andwidely used by cleaning companies when dusting and disinfecting surfaces, but they may not be the best choice for your office. Here are three reasons to choose microfiber technology.
- Microfiber cloths are cost-effective. A roll of paper towel might be cheaper than the cost of a pack of microfiber cloths, however, when you calculate the ongoing expense of purchasing new rolls of paper towel, microfiber cloths offer the greatest savings.
- Microfiber cloths are “green.”Wash and reuse – it’s that easy. These cloths save money and reduce waste. Besides, reducing paper towel consumption is the simplest way to go green. The also dry much faster than regular cloths so it makes us use our time more wisely.
- Microfiber cloths absorb spills and trap dust better than paper towels.Not only do paper towels do a poor job eliminating dust, they often leave residue on surfaces. When it comes to using microfiber on glass, it doesn’t leave streaks like paper towels do.
SmartClean is CIMS-GB certified which means we have put countless hours into perfecting our cleaning process, training programs, and overall operation. Microfiber is just one example of how we make an effort to keep our processes green building friendly. We also use equipment such as vacuums that have HEPA filters and use low energy. On top of these green processes, it is also better for our employees and their health.
We take pride in caring about all aspects of our employees’ health and the happiness of our clients.
We get this question about our green cleaning services a lot. What’s so different about SmartClean? I just need a simple janitorial cleaning services to get the job done.
Besides some of our reasons why, we will start with this. Did you know that a study from Harvard University came out stating that millennials in the workplace care more about working for an environmentally conscious company than ever before? Here’s how SmartClean can help your office get going in the right direction.
- We are certified by ISSA to meet all the requirements for the Cleaning Industry Management Standard- Green Building (CIMS-GB) certification. This is not just a piece of paper saying we are a green cleaning company. It’s so much more than that. CIMS-GB is used in SmartClean’s daily operations. From how we manage employees to policies and procedures and the EPA certified chemicals we use.
- We are so passionate about the environment and the future, we have dedicated ourselves to being green in every building we work with, not just LEED-certified buildings.
- So what? We are giving you all of this valuable information because whether you are the owner of an office building with tenants or you run the warehouse, you will have an employee ask what you’re doing to help the environment and be sustainable. Lucky for you, SmartClean can help make your transition to green cleaning easier.
- Not only do we care about the environment, we care about how we run our operations. Our cleaning crew is the backbone of our company, so we need to keep them safe and free from injury. Not only are our chemicals safe for your building, they are safe for our employees to use each day without causing any respiratory issues. We also use the most ergonomic and high tech equipment to keep them safe.
All in all, it is your choice who you choose to clean your premises. But remember that SmartClean provides an easy transition when switching to our services, we are environmentally conscious, and we go above and beyond with all of the cleaning services we provide. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
As you may have noticed, SmartClean just launched a new website thanks to Mary Shetler of MBS Communications. We are proud of what our new site has to offer and cannot wait to share it with you. Our site will help you learn more about SmartClean, get answers to any questions you may have about our services, and easily contact us.
Our website gives you a great overview about the green cleaning aspect of our business. At SmartClean, we go deeper than just the typical “green cleaning” we are certified and held to the highest standard by ISSA, the cleaning industry’s premier organization.
We were closely audited and met all standards set by ISSA to receive the Cleaning Industry Management Standard Green Building (CIMS-GB) certification. This means we are a green cleaning company through and through. From using all green chemicals to low emitting vacuums, carpet extractors, and auto scrubbers, we stand by our commitment to helping the environment.
SmartClean will be celebrating 10 years in the commercial cleaning industry in 2017. SmartClean’s professional staff is number one in offering Central Iowa a Green Cleaning Solution to customers’ commercial cleaning needs. Whether you need routine janitorial services, spring cleaning, move-in, move-out, or custom office cleaning, SmartClean provides an environmentally safe cleaning solution and we have been that way for 10 years now.
Whether you are stopping by to check us out or you are a current customer, we welcome you to our new blog and hope you enjoy all SmartClean has to offer. We are always welcoming new customers to our services and we would love to have you onboard. If you are looking for a trustworthy, reliable janitorial service for your commercial property, we would love to get ahold of you. You can contact Elly Jordan, SmartClean’s Account Manager at 515-331-8940 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, easily contact us here.