What is a Lunch and Learn?
- We are starting something new this summer called a Lunch and Learn. A Lunch and Learn is an event where we provide you with lunch and then give you a short presentation over your lunch hour that will inform you about our company and the benefits of working with us.
Hosting a Lunch and Learn?
- Why host a Lunch and Learn? Well the first reason is simple – you get free food! There’s not much better than that. We also promise that everything we talk about will be relevant and entertaining, we won’t bore you over your lunch hour. And lastly, you will learn why it is beneficial to use Smart Clean in all of your commercial buildings.
Benefits of a Lunch and Learn
- Lunch and Learns provide employees with an interesting alternative to a typical lunch break
- Time is always the issue. Instead of working to set up meetings or squeeze time in to meet with people, a Lunch and Learn is the perfect solution for you. You will have the opportunity to learn more about our company without having to schedule time to meet with us. You also get free lunch, we can’t forget that part.
- Lunch and Learn programs offer a non-threatening and fun method for extending learning and stimulating the energy and creativity in the workplace
What to Expect?
- We will provide you with a few different options for lunch, and you get to choose which one sounds best (they will all be good options)! Then, you just have to let us know the time and place and we will show up with the food!
Be a Host
- If you are interested in hosting a Lunch and Learn event at your workplace – which you should be – all you have to do is call us at 515-331-8940.
We get this question about our green cleaning services a lot. What’s so different about SmartClean? I just need a simple janitorial cleaning services to get the job done.
Besides some of our reasons why, we will start with this. Did you know that a study from Harvard University came out stating that millennials in the workplace care more about working for an environmentally conscious company than ever before? Here’s how SmartClean can help your office get going in the right direction.
- We are certified by ISSA to meet all the requirements for the Cleaning Industry Management Standard- Green Building (CIMS-GB) certification. This is not just a piece of paper saying we are a green cleaning company. It’s so much more than that. CIMS-GB is used in SmartClean’s daily operations. From how we manage employees to policies and procedures and the EPA certified chemicals we use.
- We are so passionate about the environment and the future, we have dedicated ourselves to being green in every building we work with, not just LEED-certified buildings.
- So what? We are giving you all of this valuable information because whether you are the owner of an office building with tenants or you run the warehouse, you will have an employee ask what you’re doing to help the environment and be sustainable. Lucky for you, SmartClean can help make your transition to green cleaning easier.
- Not only do we care about the environment, we care about how we run our operations. Our cleaning crew is the backbone of our company, so we need to keep them safe and free from injury. Not only are our chemicals safe for your building, they are safe for our employees to use each day without causing any respiratory issues. We also use the most ergonomic and high tech equipment to keep them safe.
All in all, it is your choice who you choose to clean your premises. But remember that SmartClean provides an easy transition when switching to our services, we are environmentally conscious, and we go above and beyond with all of the cleaning services we provide. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
As you may have noticed, SmartClean just launched a new website thanks to Mary Shetler of MBS Communications. We are proud of what our new site has to offer and cannot wait to share it with you. Our site will help you learn more about SmartClean, get answers to any questions you may have about our services, and easily contact us.
Our website gives you a great overview about the green cleaning aspect of our business. At SmartClean, we go deeper than just the typical “green cleaning” we are certified and held to the highest standard by ISSA, the cleaning industry’s premier organization.
We were closely audited and met all standards set by ISSA to receive the Cleaning Industry Management Standard Green Building (CIMS-GB) certification. This means we are a green cleaning company through and through. From using all green chemicals to low emitting vacuums, carpet extractors, and auto scrubbers, we stand by our commitment to helping the environment.
SmartClean will be celebrating 10 years in the commercial cleaning industry in 2017. SmartClean’s professional staff is number one in offering Central Iowa a Green Cleaning Solution to customers’ commercial cleaning needs. Whether you need routine janitorial services, spring cleaning, move-in, move-out, or custom office cleaning, SmartClean provides an environmentally safe cleaning solution and we have been that way for 10 years now.
Whether you are stopping by to check us out or you are a current customer, we welcome you to our new blog and hope you enjoy all SmartClean has to offer. We are always welcoming new customers to our services and we would love to have you onboard. If you are looking for a trustworthy, reliable janitorial service for your commercial property, we would love to get ahold of you. You can contact Sasha Francic, SmartClean’s Account Manager at 515-331-8940 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, easily contact us here.